Etiketter

Bild (3) Engelska (38) Hkk (3) Idrott (8) Lära att lära (2) MA (7) Musik (1) No (36) Portfolio (4) So (5) Svenska (27) Tyska (37)

onsdag 26 september 2012

Lockie's diary


Today I had some bad conscience because today the meeting about the swamp was and I and Egg had to get some chairs and write a speech but before we would do that I would rather surf with my girlfriend Dot so we went to the beach and surfed, Egg said that he needs help with bringing the chairs to the meeting and he would need my help to do that but I forgot and Egg met one of the bullies and the chairs were destroyed when he got home, and suddenly when I was out on the sea I felt some thing touching my leg and I swam to the beach and Dot don’t think that we spend so much time together and today Mum wanted me to put up a sign and I didn’t do that either but later I promised Dot to meet me at the windfarm and I waited for her but she didn’t show up and totally forgot about the meeting and I still haven’t wrote the specch so I left Egg alone with the meeting. 

And in all of this I also Crushed my brother Philips dreams about being together with Lisa because I told him that it was maybe Lisa that Sarge got the tips to eat bananas and you wouldn’t wet your bed, and that the clearly talked about him and his problem with bed wetting, Mum didn’t like me either today because I didn’t help her put upp a sign, and I was also mean to Egg that she noticed and she wasn’t proud over me, you can say she was dissapointed over me. 

But Egg’s parents are having a anniversery tomorrow so I’m going to plan that I will dress up as a waiter and tell that it was Egg who had planned it and then mum will be little more proud over me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar