Etiketter

Bild (3) Engelska (38) Hkk (3) Idrott (8) Lära att lära (2) MA (7) Musik (1) No (36) Portfolio (4) So (5) Svenska (27) Tyska (37)

tisdag 16 april 2013

My work experience


I worked at Lundachark and there I did  a lot of things but the things I did the most was to pack the sausages and work in the kiosk selling sausages. I also refilled the beverages in the fridges and seperate  the sausages from eachother.

I like it because I didn’ have that long days and the staff was very nice to me and told me exactly what to do but the first day it was very booring because i didn’t havet hat much tasks as i had the rest of the week. I could take free beverages when I felt like it and i got free lunch there every day.

I would not wan’t to work there when im old because it’s not my thing and i think it’s booring and the other staff there started at a half past four and that’s to early for me.  But maybe it will be a future summer job.

At 8 I got there and changed to my work outfit and at 2’o clock  I went home but some days the let me go earlier.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar